Wednesday, January 13, 2016

So You Wanna Clash...

      This blog is all about Clash of Clans!  So you want to wanna clash?  I'm here to teach you how, from playing through the initial tutorial to putting the finishing touches on your max level base!  First, a little about myself... I have been playing Clash of Clans since 2013, and have had my own successful clan for just under 2 years now.  My clan is a warring/farming clan, and we have some members who trophy push as well, so I am familiar with all 3 of these play styles.  I may tweak the design and organization of this blog as I post more material, but for now it will be divided into pages with each page dedicated to a town hall level, along with special pages for farming, war, and trophy pushing strategies.  So like, share, subscribe, sign up, and follow this blog, and I will have you well on your way to dominating your enemies and impressing your friends in no time!  Clash on clashers!

No comments:

Post a Comment